On December 21, 2020, Congresswoman Lesko voted in favor of legislation that will provide over $28 billion to fund vaccine purchase and distribution.
Arizona received over $65 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to support vaccines in our State.
Governor Ducey has announced that this funding will help with the following initiatives:
- Connecting with communities that may face difficulties reaching a vaccine site;
- Engaging with communities that have low confidence in vaccines;
- Ensuring high-quality, safe and equitable vaccine distribution;
- Developing community engagement strategies to promote COVID-19 vaccination efforts;
- Supporting high vaccination uptake in tribal nations; and more.
Get information on vaccination locations from Maricopa County here.
Get information on vaccination locations from Arizona Department of Health Services (State Farm Stadium) here.
Maricopa County is currently distributing vaccines to residents 16 years old and older.
- If you are eligible under Phase 1A, click here for vaccine information and to make an appointment.
- If you are eligible under Phase 1B, click here for vaccine information and to make an appointment.
COVID Vaccination Sites and Process
This is open for constituents who are 16 years old and older.
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health website with this information can be found at https://www.maricopa.gov/5659/COVID-19-Vaccine-Locations#pharmacies
Below are available sites available by appointment only in our district:
Sites available outside of CD-08 include: