- Single Family Stakeholder Federal Housing Administration Frequent Asked Questions, click here.
- For resources regarding mortgage payment assistance, click here.
- If you are a homeless veteran, at-risk of homelessness, or a provider trying to assist a homeless veteran, please call the National Homeless Veterans Resource line at: 877-4AID-VET (877-424-3838) or click here.
- If you are experiencing homelessness, click here for resources from Family Promise.
- Arizona renter households who have suffered a substantial loss of income resulting from COVID-19, including job loss, reduction in compensated hours of work, or other loss of income related to COVID-19, and do not have financial resources to cover their rent may be eligible to receive assistance with rent due on a primary residence in Arizona. Click here for more information.
- Governor Doug Ducey issued an Executive Order extending a moratorium on residential evictions until October 31, 2020, providing continued protections for renters who are facing economic hardship as a result of COVID-19. The order ensures renters impacted by COVID-19 will be able to stay in their homes while extending the time to access rental assistance programs. Click here for more information.