Help With a Federal Agency

Congresswoman Lesko's top priority is the constituents of Arizona’s 8th Congressional District. Our casework team is ready to assist constituents who need help with individual issues related to the federal government. If you cannot get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

To receive assistance from our office, you must first submit a Privacy Release Form including a detailed explanation of the nature of your concerns. Once the form is received, a caseworker will be assigned to your case and will keep you apprised of the progress. 

Please Note:
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.


If you would prefer to use a paper form, a printable PDF is available.

For passport casework, click here

For immigration casework, click here.

For all other issues, click here.

Government Institutions and Agencies with which we can assist:
Where we cannot intervene:

Because of the Constitutional separation of powers between the three branches of government, judicial matters (matters which involve the court system) do not fall under the jurisdiction of a member of Congress. Examples of judicial matters are:
  • Child custody
  • Divorce
  • Civil/Criminal trials
  • Pardons/records expungement
Issues related to Arizona Agencies are not under the jurisdiction of a Member of the U.S. Congress. Please contact your local State Senator or State Representative for assistance. If you are unsure of who represents you in the Arizona State Legislature, please visit, Find My Legislator.